Wednesday, April 16, 2008

alot of things.

Song of the day: Super Junior-Miracle
Movie of the day: No movie for today n.n
Food of the day: No food either!
Color of the day: sunshine orange

I have been getting worse. and i feel its my mind coming back on me.
Ah, yes i know..i have done stupid shit in my past.
And i kind of want to fix it.
Ya know?
Yeah i am an asshole. now just let me say im fucking sorry, stop saying the fake bullshit about me and lets get on with life cause i can hear every word.

other then that.
am kind of happy.
Teddy moved away.
Miranda broke her arm.
..Bout it lol (im such an ass)

am going to the hospital more and more, i weigh 93 pounds now and i throw up when i eat.
The nightmares wont stop, thier all about my past friends.

Chrystal: She just used me till our last day of being friends..never saw her again.

Steven: He just left

Rosa: hates me and i know it cause she put a hit out on me and came over with her father to threaten me for something i didnt even do.

Danita: We were close friends till she met Teddy..sence she heard the fake lies teddy said she must be saying shit about me constantly now.

Teddy: sence i didnt go out with her she fucking wants to piledrive my head in.

Miranda: i finally broke up with her and shese pissed about it and wants to somehow make me jealous or something.

Stacey: she said i had sex with jake to everyone..and i never did only dated the dude for not even a week!!

kiki: she made up shit about me, prank called me, hacked me and still does till this godamned day! JUST BECAUSE I TOLD HER NOT TO GO WITH THIS 20 YEAR OLD ONLINE DUDE SHE MET!.

Yeah, all these people keep popping up in my dreams constantly.
making my life like hell.
Would you all stop it!
get the fuck over it! stop bringing me up!
and what the hell.

sick and tighred of it!!

ah well.
i need to lay down..my chest is killing me.

Bye again.

2 comments:

A.B said...

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Darknessthechao333

And you wonder why you have such a crappy life now? Well then, I'll tell you why.

It's because you're a whinny, lying, manipulative brat who's trying to use her OWN friend just to get views for mediocre drawings.

REALLY mediocre drawings, if I may stress.

You know what's happening to you now?

It's called Karma, love. And with what I can tell, you're going to get a LOT more with what you've done against Rose and etc.

Honestly, pretending her death TWICE, just to make some silly drawings? No wonder why you have no friends. And everyone seems to hate you. I would hate you too, personally, if I ever really knew you.

Don't expect any sympathy now, because you pretty much deserve what you got.

-A.B

OrangeXenon said...

Yeah, you're kind of a dumb bitch. What's it like to live in your own little world? What's it like to type and ignore the squiggly red lines under all your fucked up spellings? Well, you're probably dead now, anyways, because you go to the hospital so much and are sick, right? I'd pay so much money to see what your life is really like. Have fun, liar!