Sunday, April 6, 2008

Everyone, lets have a BULLSHIT DAY!~

Song of the day: Insanity by Oingo Boingo
Food of the day: Chilli pepper
Color of the day: BLACK

I have not slept in two days now cause the pain in my chest is unbearable.
Found out that mom and frank are looking at houses in Florida instead of nevada.
i decided just to stay online to relax..cause i really hate it, Thier going to move, and when that happens, i'd be dragged along and be that "Wierd new kid" All over again.
Sucks enough.
am just sitting thier again, untill i get a verry rude IM from this random person who thought i was someone else, think the guys name was jim or something..kind of cant remember much cause im running on empty here and the pains verry distracting.
THEN...my E-mail gets hacked, and i re-created a new one but everyone on that list all got sent to the new screename, un noticing any problem i just whent along talking to my friends about the day and such.
the kids are annoying..i have to babysit them today cause frank needs to go buy more cigaretts, Im to afraid to even go outside..
Think im coming down with an eating disorder..I havent eaten for 3 days now..and whenever i try to eat at all i just vomit it up and its horrible.
Try to sleep but thiers nightmares.
too weak to do anything..
just sitting here typing.
want to sleep..
also..I keep getting rude Im's from people.
Even an "Old friend" Not going to tell you whom the person is, nor what they have said, because thats rude.
so far 3 rude Im's from people and two were Accidental.
one was just a coincidence cause they should have just blocked me or ignored cause i wouldent even message them anyway for they really stabbed me in the back and shatterd my feelings in one single blow the first time.
I really got to go.
Akaash hit Shaan in the eye with a toy car..
bye.

No comments: