Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ahh i give up..

Well..I give up, i messaged misa yesterday..Here let me copy and paste it.

From: Kohii t To: madteapart4uDate: 02/24/08 11:18 PM
Subject: hey oniichan.. You can not reply to items in your sent folder
Well...Hello....Yeah, i actually saw the old you today well we were playing DDR...I think this is goodbye...seems you hate me anyway..why do i bother coming over? Oh well...yeah i take things too seriously..and yeah i am a fucking cry baby...but hell..i really try to get to talk to you...what? You think im something that i sure as hell know im not?...well...i tryed....this frendship is over...i give up...I know you hate it when i come over..just by the way you are....well...goodluck....and goodbye...Tell giza i said sorry and i hope she gets better....sayonara...ive been hurt too much...

Yeah thats what i wrote to her.
well, me and Misa are not friends anymore, and im just going to ignore her..
It really hurts...

Well other then that, i noticed that me and Danita have been walking in the same shoes...as usuall o_o;
Shese kind of having the same issue with her friend ahh...
well..i hope everything does get better with both of us. o_o
ahh..all i did today was sleep, and do absolutely nothing of the sort, but sew..and draw, i really need to draw alot more.
cause sence i got sick..i really cant do much of anything but sleep..
So i really dont look to great...Im always out of breath, and i cant even go to the Gym with the guys anymore..cause im afraid if im going to passout. yeah..
well..i need to eat so..
Logging out again.

1 comment:

Dani said...

L...I know how you feel, but I don't think completely ending your friendship with Misa is the best way to go. I know she's really lessened her trust in you recently, and though I don't know why, I think you shouldn't give up on her. Yeah, it's gonna be pretty hard for you to sit there and take how she's treating you, but you can't just quit...