Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lost a friend, and had more bullshit.

Well...It happend...i think yesterday, my sis messaged me saying Thu was picking on her, so ya...being a brother to her i just whent to thu telling her to just plainly stop it.
And she was REALLY...being rude.
Meh, I dont know what happend, but what the hell, what kind of stick has been up peoples asses recently? gah i don think anyone knows.
well...also today...found out my sis really needs alot of comfort.
BECAUSE 1...Tis An's birthday...2...where both in alot of shit...and 3...WHAT THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE RECENTLY!!
And today..we found out if we dont move out in 2 months...we WILL....be fourced...so moms been really "Snappy'' at me....
THEN! I find out that one of my really REALLY close online friends is a GIRL!
So yeah...am really hurt..
THEN!...I get messages from my sis Danita saying that An told Thu all this Crap...and now Thu removed me from her friends list and blocked and deleted Danita..
Thats not cool *shakes head*
Yeah...I REALLY dont know what the fuck is going on in these little fights.
But really..An needs to stop....Whenever people put that Monkey in a sentence...it usually has something mean with it -.- gah..
I bet if we ever see eachother he'd punch me square in the face for telling him to go Fuck himself.

But...WHATEVER!
I AM SICK AND TIGHRED! OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT!
I SWEAR TO GOD! IF SOMEONE DECIDES TO FIGHT! AND MAKE ME HAVE TO BE!

*Stands in middle* Woah...woaaahh...you two calm dowwnn now..

ILL TELL THEM TO SCREW THEMSELVES!! AAHHH!!

Okay..before i get totally pissed..
Logging out

1 comment:

Dani said...

L...you're exaggerating...and part of what's said is a little off. But who am I to veer anger?

*sigh* I don't even know what to say, but the least you could've done is ignore it and move on. There's too much crap going on around you and you don't need this.