Friday, February 22, 2008

first Blog post ( and feeling special lol)

Well, i just joined this blooger today, because my sister Danita, really got me facinated into wanting to create a blog myself.
Well hello thier then -waves-
Where actually getting hit with a huge snowstorm, ah..all the time now, its really getting rediculous, when they said "Im dreaming of a white christmas" ITS ALMOST EASTER AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?
Really...this is kinda getting horrible.
Oh yes, whent to visit misa's house the other day, Yes i was wearing a flouresent pink fuzzy kitty hat, so i can make one for her, Tripped and fell, infront of a whole groupe of people, Yes I hate being called a girl, and it really annoys me.
And all of a sudden i hear "HAHAHA DUDE THAT CHICK JUST FELL! AHAHAHA!"
I swear, i just wanted to get up and kick all thier wannabe gangster asses right thier...but, ahh..its allright, i just whent in and showed misa the hat.
Recently..I've actually been verry worried about her..She really dosent seem to be herself recently..Everytime i come, its always Giza whos the sunball of joy..
after the Teddy incident where me and misa got into a fight, a couple days before i had the breakdown and ended up in the hospital, She really hasent been the same.
Yeah, I was shocked about Giza, she works in a cullinary buisness as a pastery chef for a verry nice place in boston, i absolutely love it, She got her fingers caught in a food processor >.< Owch.
So i've been coming over to misa's to see if thier allright all the time, and when Mum (I call misa's mom my mom too) was sick, i actualy stayed up allnight and cleaned the house for them.
But hell..its allright..
Yeah, am really a huge crybaby..And i like dramas and most of my friends are girls lol.
But, i really..if i had the choice, I dont know why i take my life for granted.
Am always getting yelled at for stupid things, but when i really look at it, its kinda funny.
yes..i never finish stories, or sentences, Giza says i have ADD Or something hahaha.
Well thank you for reading todays blog ^^ And i hope you dont think i totally suck hahaha.

No comments: