Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time over dads

Well, i left friday to stay over at dads place, after the band broke up, he just has the recording studio full of equipment, so he allowed me to plug in my electric guitar and play for a while hahaha.
Am still verry worried about my sis Danita, but am still happy to get away from the Hellhole for a while, I never really know much about Things like Motorcycles, but i have been helping my dad work on a Harley davidson oh it was so cool! >w<
I even know how to play major Riffs on Guitar now lol.
When i was younger, i never knew how my parents actually broke up, Cause mom always changes her story, and dad never told me, so when we were working on the harley together, i sat back and asked him.
He told me.
Well, and i found out, he didnt walk out when my mom was born..she lyed to me..
Okay, my dad always worked in a plastic factory, 16 dollars an hour for mom, mom didnt have a job at the time, and sence she just turned 20 when she had me, dad always helped her out, so a while after that, she wanted to try cause dad asked her, because he cant afford all this at ounce, so her friend got her a job at Mc Donalds, and dad had to drive her thier after work every day, He became really tighred cause i always kept him up constantly..And such..so she said that her "Friends" will drive her thier, dad thought "Oh that would be great... untill one day a car pulled out about up the street, and the streets always quiet so dad looked outside, and saw that thier was only one head in the car...about...20 minuets later he saw another come up..and guess who walked out of the car? My mom..Yeah...

Well..thinking back on this..finally knowing both sides of the story makes me think alot, i really think that my fathers telling the truth, cause whenever i mention anything to mom she snapps at me or something.

Now today, on saturday, me and dad worked on the bike together hahaha, and kept forgetting parts!
but now everythings perfect! and it should be able to ride on in the summer hopegfully!
Grease is a BITCH to wash off!!
My two step sisters Lilly and Amanda decided to paint my nails when i fell asleep o_o;
And amanda always calls me Pete..You know Pete from fallout boy O.o; Its so wierd how fangirls are!
hahaha other then that.
I found the best shampoo! called Tea Tree, oh it works awesome! Got the grease off my arms..hair...face...hands...lol
but the soap burns! XD And it has a Minty smell to it..But it works!
right now i finally got myself ahold of a COMPUTER!~ WHOO!
My dads girlfriend Coreen is babysitting these little kids,and the little ones invited me over so i can help out in watching them o_o; THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!!
Ahahahaha! But am going to have to log out in a few seconts because..
1) The owner of the houses computer
2) Am supposed to be helping to watch these little Demons
3) OMFG EASTER EGG PAINTING IM RIGHT THIER~~ <3
Lol..*cough* you never heard that.. allright
Peace
Logging out.

1 comment:

Dani said...

No need to worry about me ;) if you just read my blog, you should know what's going on. [Today's post is about kei XD] I'm really happy for you and that you finally figured out what was going on. Maybe you'll start your own band and I'll be the VIP sane fangirl XD