Saturday, April 5, 2008

AHHH FANGIRLS RUN!

Song of the day:Shake It by Rediscover
Food of the day: Leechee
Color of the day: Violet

Okay! Today Frank took me and my mom up to a food place called RedBones up on a part of boston, My cousin wanted to do my hair so i let her, she put the back half up but down, styled it guy-ish and fixed the front of my hair.
Yeah Blonde and black hair, I wore my Purple and black striped shirt with the Black skull trenchcoat.

I brought my camera so i could record it all BUT SADLY it died right when i got thier, so i decided to be annoying! XD
We whent and made our reservations..thier was a 1 hour wait so we decided to walk around.
thier was this kid walking back and forth eating an icecream on this pillar thing, i ran up to him.
He looked at me and i said "HEY! You know where the pride convenction is? cause you look like someone who would know?" he looks at me and walks off laughing.
I danced around people. And skipped through this park, these emo kids were looking at me, with wierd stares.

And when i finally calmed down. we were waiting to cross the street, and all of a sudden, this girl in a naruto shirt, 2 aisan girls with a guy holding a sasuke plushie goes.
"OH MY GOD ITS JOEY!"
First of all..I dont look like him.
Nor are we the even same age or anything.
Mom and frank are WAY ahead looking at this store, so i just Book it lol.
tripped over this tree stump thing and mom laughes at me.

Then..Me and mom decide to be dorks and make fun of every person we see XD
Mom points at this aisan guy and goes.
"Oh my god its Jackey chan!" I reply "They all look like him dude"
Frank just looked at us like (Oh god what have i gotten myself into)
THIER WAS THE MOST STEROTIPICAL WHITE GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN!
With the sweater vest.
so white, he makes salt look black XD.

Okay i really need to stop with the racial jokes! Ahahaha!

BUT THIER WAS THIS HOT AISAN GUY!
Looked like Jae joong mixed with Heechul *drools* he had glasses..a tux..cute blue tie..and these thick rimmed glasseesss...*Fanboy squee*
*Cough*
And this cute girl!
I was sitting on this park bench looking at this stupid pigon walking around in circles as mom and frank read this statue..She stands next to where i was sitting, walks over, smiles at me..She looked like abby...but with short hair..and the same cute smile..she looked so adorable..maybe just out of colledge..she smiles, takes out a camera, does that "Chibi" stand holding the camera with both hands adorably,leans down and takes a picture of the pigon.
lol.
she just kept looking at me, i waved to her, she waved back and we both walked our seperate ways.

it was about time to start heading back to the food place, and well we were walking back, these ambulances and fire trucks and police cars zoom by. Someone got hit by a car.
Scary
And ater they left, when we were walking back through the park..ALOT of people kept looking at me. i felt so uncomfortable.

when we made it back to the food place, i just sat on the sidewalk cause we had 10 more minuets to wait, this LADY! With blonde hair kept looking at me..then she'd look away for a sec..then go back to STAIRING at me.
jesus..TAKE A PICTUE WHY DONT YA!?

Oh yeah! this place was SO COOL!
It was louder then a Bar, but everything was WOW!
Paintings everywhere! on the celing! everything!
it was all black and flouresent! So AWEOSME!
And guess who was the table next to me?
THAT HOT AISAN GUY!..and the adorable girl lol with a CRAPLOAD Of other people. They sang happy Birthday in..I think Korean?
I stuffed up on so much FOOD it was not even funny! thought i was gonna explode!
But after we left we whent to Stop and shop.
I danced down the isles like a moron making faces in the cameras. Found the condoms section, opend a box and made a Baloon animal out of this mint one Ahahahaha!
Thier was about noone thier! sence it was closing time lol!
I thought i would have gotten caught! I left the baloon animal on the shelf! XD

Ahh that was fun.
Moms actually happy with me lately. Finally lightend up and am finally happy for ounce!
She just is annoyed cause i decided to go all Ipod Human on her in the car..I SANG THE WHOLLEEE 30 MINUET RIDDEE!
Ahahaha!

Mom: ...Shut..up...please...ATLEAST SING A SONG IN ENGLISH!
Me: yongwone namgyojin narul chadnunga....Aww..Allright.."Sweat baby, sweat baby Sex is a Texas drought Me and you do the kind of stuff That only Prince would sing about So put your hands down my pants And I bet you'll feel n-"
Mom: NOT THAT SONG!
Frank: *Duying of laughter*

Today was a Great day, and am happy to get my ass outside for ounce!
Well. BYE BYE! n.n

No comments: