Monday, April 14, 2008

Song of the day: I've just seen a face By. The beetles
Movie of the day: Great Yokai war
Food of the day: Banana
Color of the day: light Green

Well lets start this with, I hope today will be great!
lately whenever i visit franks place i get bombarded with buzzers from Teddy or Axl. saying they want thier Gamecube back??
I dont even remember even getting a gamecube from them but whatever.
she was the one who has been saying shit about me, and she even threatend me in public! PLUS SHE DIDNT ASK NICELY!
If i even HAD the gamecube, I wouldent give it back just cause how much of a Bitch she was.
Other then the negativity.
I've been sicker then anything recently, I felt as if im just a Potatoe sitting on the coutch wallowing in self pity.
Cause the new medication they put me on makes me that way for a few days.
Vomiting,Coughing to death,Weezing,Cant eat anything.
I lost 4 pounds in a week, But finally re-gained my strength saturday!
(Thank gods! tho i look like a walking skeliton) and Mom decided for me to get some fresh air, so we whent to WK Castle.
I brought my camera along and took some photos.
of wich are not uploading for me for some reaassoonn..
but ahh well, i'll try later then.
Other then that, I got to go over dads house, they had a Bombfire.
And i hung out in the recording studio for a few till John came.
I would stay in, but they play way too loud. Plus John really cant sing worth crap (not being mean, the guys major cool)
i stayed that night, cause my medication made me passout on my stepsisters bed onaxident when i was reading her a book lol.
i woke up around 4:00 in the morning.
Walked around the house..Puked...And just turned on the TV...no cabel..damnit..Lol so i had to watch the little Vampire on DVD.
not bad, am fine with it.
cute movie.
got kinda bored and just waited till everyone woke up.
After that me and My step sister amanda goofed around with my laptop (it NEVER gets wireless connection way up where dad lives)
and found that my computer has pictures on it that came with it lol.
then i helped dad around the yard with the brush and trees that got in the way.
Killed my chest from that.
so when we got back home, i just sat thier.
and all of a sudden.
THIERS THE BUZZER FOR THE DAMN GAMECUBE!
We ignored it.
and i just whent to bed.

Okay i need to get off.
I have to take a shower, and i have a doctors appointment for bloodwork,catscan,Xray and a ultrasound to see whats wrong with my chest (Like the other post, the doctors posponed it to today)
Bye now!

No comments: