Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hate site?


Oh wow.
Okay, just got off the phone with Aubrey.
Ohkay.
All my calculations were correct about Teddys Immature plan.
She said that Miranda, said that I have created a HATE SITE, About misa.
First thing.
I would never do that to misa or anyone, even if they murdered my family.
I have had that happen to me, so Two wrongs dont make a right.
But i really am Dying of laughter that she actually STOOPED AS LOW! As to grab Miranda and people who HAVE NO RIGHT to be in this VERRY OLD situation.
Grow up, You allready IMBARRASSED yourself in public, And really.
I didnt do anything to you, so shut up.
you thinking my BLOG is the hate site?
If so, i have NO OTHER SITE!
So now, i have had it with your immaturity.
really,grow up.
Stop dragging people who have NO RIGHT To be in this.

No comments: