Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy sunshine~

Song of the day: Crazy sunshine-The Pillows
Movie of the day: My neighbor totoro
Color of the day: Sky blue
Food of the day: Boo berry cerial

Well, I really have not updated,I'm kind of banned from the computer ahahaha.
WELL!
I kept getting these threats of people saying their going to jump me and stab me, ahh..metal, not good.
Well, My friends kept calling me and telling me not to go to school, BECAUSE of that reason.
Teddy got herself suspended from school, well mom and I went over to Rosa's to talk about the situation...
AND..it was teddy taking people's words out of CONTEXT Yet again.
Well..We have everything settled (So far)
And i finally have been having better days.
And if anyone comes up to me and goes "I TOLD YOU SO" I will beat them to a fucking pulp ahahaha.
Literally!
Well, im happier then anything, I get to see my favorite cousin, AND! Where moving.
NOT TELLING YOU WHERE~
Cause i don't want you stalking me.
Nice Sunday morning, no clouds in the sky, perfect weather..THE SNOWS FINALLY MELTING!
I'm getting the plane tickets soon to go to Mississippi to visit Granny, and Chris.
Am sitting here with my ripped jeans, special hat and my mickey mouse shirt on. (yeah..childish)
I'm REALLY SICK AND TIRED! Of having to sleep on Franks LUMPY ASS COUCH!
My back is KILLING ME!
But its alright..
Im rather worried about Aubrey..
alot..
I cant say why..But really...
And i found out all the people that want to Date me..and i just want to be..Single?
Kind of hate dating people..I don't know how to react to hugs..nor anything.
And i don't even have any feeling of Ohhh i care about you a lot.

ALSO...Thinking again.
I was sitting their, and looking at these kids, I was pushing Akaash on the swing and some kids wanted me to push them too on swings..Its kind of funny how small and..weird children are..
They grow up by the ways their parents treat them..
And people are just so weird..How your mind is a THIN line from..Stupidity/insanity..and Intelligence
And when your a teenager, your still considered a kid.
And Immaturity is not counted..Because..when your a teenager..you just need to learn what to say when to say it and act when to act..theirs moments to act like a spaz...and theirs moments where not too.
How funny and stupid i see people older then me making themselves think OH their so smart, But their not.
They think that just because i'm younger then them, that they can think of what im going to think or say..but you know what, their wrong, LONG WRONG!

Im going to winnie kinne castle today, its so much fun..
real castle built here..IN OUR CITY!
Im going their with Aubrey,Rui,Momo and Sanji.
yeah..all girls...so what? Where going to just plainly run around.
im bringing a basket of food and snacks, duck umbrella,my digital camera, and a Frisbee
cant wait. Where gona go hiking and running..and just stupid stuff..
its actually kind of warm out today, so it might dry up soon.
Allright moms going to wake up soon, and im sneaking on.
BYYEE!.

No comments: