Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rambling on again.

Movie of the day: Muppet treasure Island
Song of the day: FFUnlimited ending theme 1
Color of the day: SHINY! XD...Jk..i mean Orange~

Noticed I have not been eating, but I just don't feel much anymore.
Also got into a fight with a close friend of mine, Yet again.....

Yes, yes..Am finally not sick anymore!
BUT!...am killing myself with.
1: Lack of sleep
2: Stress
3: Forgetting medication....
4: Forgetting to eat...

Sitting out on my pourch today watching the sun rise, sence i havent had my medication..Being hypersensitive...the dim light murdered my eyes...So now i have to wear these perscription sunglasses allover again..damnit all!
I look like a blind person when i wear them..All black and circley and stuff..

Well..I do get worried..verry easily, and if i get overworried, yes i know i say stuff i kinda shouldent, thats also why i THINK i lost a friend of mine..Ah well...Loose everyone anyway.

Well...I have had alot on my dumb mind recently..And i have been trying to et outside as much as possible as i can..(Tho the sun kills me..even in the shade) i still try my best, cause the weather has lightend up a bit, and why waste it?
And Also (sorry for changing subjects) Aubrey...Shese a verry close friend of mine, Towers over me, she is adorable, green eyes and Mahogany hair, she always stairs at me o.O; When i visit shese all *STARE* Non-stop...And she keeps on making me watch a crapload of Vampire movies and such..
Yes...I kinda dont like vampires (Dani knows the reason..and like what she told me..where both taking things to the grave with us) But yeah...Its wierd how she treats me..Am fine and all...but o.o i kind of feel uncomfortable when im around her, and if you get her and Momo together...they just grope eachother or drag me into it as i try to get away.
I HATE BEING TOUCHED!
Unless its a hug..Hugs are good.
But alot of times, If you go to hug me, or stick a hand on my sholder or something, i just Tense up and shake(Part of whats wrong with me) Other then that, back to Aubrey...Well..I was talking to her on the phone, she had Momo over..I asked if i should just go cause its rude being on the phone when you have a visitor, she just put me on speaker.
Okay..Momo is Bisexual girl...and Aubrey is so straight she makes a ruler look crooked, and the whole time, thier making these jokes, and making noises. AND OF COARSE! 14 going to be 15 year old Male mind at work here...And with two girls destroying it and making it want to sit in a corner and cry..Yeah..
Am sitting here like "Uh...bad thoughts, really..can i go now?" Gets worse that they start talking about how soft boobs are...and thier like "Oh Kohii-kun, we should have you get a squish, you know you'd like ittt"
ONE! I AM A FRESHMAN!
AND THIER LIKE...O.O TALL PEOPLE! AND SCARY!! I DUN TRUST GIRLS NOR WILL I EVER STOOP AS LOW AS TO TOUCH ONE IN THAT SORT OF WAY!
*Shudders*
Why does everyone want to molest me?
*Chibi sob*
Other then that, Chase asked me out again..I really dont know what to do, i feel as if hese stalking me and thiers nothing else i shold do but say "Fine i'll just go out with you stop wining.."
Its getting annoying...
Plus, we have to celibrate this Easter early with my family this year because of alot of stuff coming up, ALSO! I didnt know this weekend was the anime convenction! funny stuff here!

But, am still going through a tough time...dosent help that "She" Keeps calling me..thogh i keep trying to forget...
And the rapist Mello...WORDS DO NOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE HER! Shese still attempting to take my friends away from me.
..
Sucks..

Also, I have been trying things to forget..my new councilor, i call him Mr.Bob he really helps me with the stress...He said...put how you feel into the hobbies you do..
I noticed..My Violin is better...My guitar is WAY better...even my drawing and clay sculpting! The story i wrote became a hit with everyone at moms work, and even my school..Also i have attempted GARDENING AND COOKING! n.n my cat ate my precious batflowers i have been attempting to grow...for...4 WEEKS NOW! And they were finally sprouting...But yeah...i gave her time out...no treats for 5 days and a tap on the but and a spray from the water sprayer..
I know it sounds mean..but i didnt hurt her...just showed her...dont eat my 15$ plants i saved up for!!
lol
Also my faveorite cousin brittany is coming down, shese dragging me to boston with my 3 other faveorite cousins for the weekend, were going to china town..and all over hells creation in boston hahahaha.
I really cant wait!

Everything seems to be gradually getting better!
Wich is good! and whoohew!

wow...am actually rambling myself to sleep..Think am gona go take a nap, but i'll beback soon!

Night everyone!

2 comments:

Dani said...

no, you didn't make it worse...you interpreted it wrong

Dani said...

reinforcing in case you don't read the blog: this is pretty important too. i hope you read the last line. it's a biggie

Hey, L, I hope you're reading this. I just want to let you know, I don't hate you, Misa doesn't hate you, and this whole illusionary world where the world's against you is starting to be a bunch of BS. As stupid as you are, I would've figured you might have 1/10000000000000000000 sense up in that head of yours. As you can probably tell, my time's pretty much up with you being friends with me. It's clear that you're not going to listen to me, nor am I gonna listen to your lies and insults.

You've had enough of me I'm sure. I guess I overstayed my welcome. I hope you have a good life without anger, suicide, or anything around those areas. You were a good friend up until your stupidity got the best of you. I hope your regrets come pretty hard though since I can't slap you.

Life's a bitch, but at least people like me try to change it. If only you could too. Moving isn't gonna be the answer to your problems, but who am I to decide that.

Here's to you being too stupid and stubborn to realize anything and here's to our ended friendship! *glass clink*