Sunday, March 23, 2008

you MAKE ME LAUGH

Not my fault YOU are pushing all your friends away.
Your the one telling me that?
Telling me how stupid i am? I hear that EVERY DAY..EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY DAY!
I have simply had it.
Fine, hence you want this friendship to end, then so be it.
Calling me a Liar...ABOUT WHAT? Tell me exactally everything!
Oh and thinking, the world is all illusion to me and out to get me in my mind, How exactally DO you know that?
from here, everything is actually becoming a Cup of tea, and i'm actually happy with myself and allot because of some tips you said to me a LONG TIME AGO..
Just because,Misa and I Are not being friends ANY MORE! And you not being able to COPE with it. DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO FORCE ME!
I AM NOT A DOORMAT!
When we were not friends before, I WENT THEIR AND MENDED IT BY TALKING TO HER!
Now its her turn.
I told her, straight out, i am not her FRIEND!
You have no RIGHT to come between this!
Nor do you have the right to make FUN of me..I even mailed out your cosplay suit yesterday...i truely HOPE it comes back so i shall BURN IT and the whole likes of your MEMORY.
IF THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT THEN SO BE IT.
I don't know what has GOTTEN into you recently...
All of THIS because of a small stupid chat you had, when Kei mentioned me to Misa, and her saying that i Hate her.

GET THIS LOUD AND CLEAR!
I..DO NOT! HATE HER!
Nor will i ever will be.
I am fucking DISGUSTED with her, and i really HATED the way she treated me!
I always came over..ALWAYS CALLED! Even when i went to talk to her in school...She treated me like i was something that i was not!
I feel like a godamned SKIPPING record here...

Also..
It was all a LONG TIME AGO!
We've cried a river, built a bridge, and got the hell over it.
Dosent mean you have to be an ass wipe just to make yourself feel better cause you want us all to be Chit-chatting to each other in big funny chat rooms like the Good 'Ole-times.

Im not going to be her friend.
I have said it LOUD AND CLEAR!
Yes i am moving away, I see her happy with A LOT of new people.
She has new friends, and i do to. Were both HAPPY.

Stop forcing and telling me what to do all the time Danita...I really cared about you.
And yeah, i went to your every whim.
I was fine with the
"GO TO BED!" stuff...
But it felt like you were saying
"GO OVER TO MISA'S HENCE YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR! AND APOLOGIZE! JUST GO BE FRIENDS WITH HER!"
Im not a Puppet. I have let you tell me what to do...But its not cool when you act this way.
Im not DUMB...im not STUPID!...I am none of those things.
I never Lied to you..
You thinking i will be hurting myself over this? No i will not.
Just cause you want me to, I wont.
Im moving on.

Other then that.

Easter time!
Today was easter! It was so funny! I was sleeping on the bottom bunk, and got woken up by Akassh jumping on me lol.
Shaan was excited, and everyone was happy..Mom cooked this really great breakfast (usually her cooking sucks XD) and we all played monopoly and shoots and ladders, I went and visited my grandmothers for a while, hung out with my cousins and we played Football in the back. I really had a great day n.n
When i got back to Franks, Shaan and Akaash opened easter baskets and mom gave me a new cellphone, So i went online to Activate it lol..Turned Franks messenger on so i can wish my friends Happy easter BUT..his messenger is RETARDED I SWEAR! It does not show which friends are online, and the only way you can chat with anyone, is if they login OR message you! XD But it was alright, i managed to message everyone and wish them a Happy easter as i was showing funny videos to Shaan on the computer.
I kept messing up on activating my Phone and managed to kill the phone number on accident, so i had to call the company lol.the lady..didn't speak up..so it became trouble ahahaha.
After that we went out to eat at Bugaboo creek..i had some BBQ Ribs lol..Got home and went back on my messenger for a few, and searched up some more BJD's.
And something came up with Danita i don't know....*sigh*
Other then that stupid crap, I had a great day for ounce!
Dad actually called and wanted to see me next weekend, i talked to Aubrey and were going to go to the bookstore tomorrow with momo and mimi and Layla! ah thats gonna be cool n.n
Chase called again...meh i think am just going to go to the Arcade with him on Thursday, at least thats something to do.
I have A LOT! Of packing!
So i don't think I'll be on much!
moving in...a month i think!
If ya need me, Call my new Cell, if you don't have it! then just ask me for the number when i'm Online! Get it? got it? Good!
Logging out now! Bye!

No comments: