Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MoAr ShIt and A story

Ahh..seems like im surrounded by fucking lies all the time...
Well..Mom started on telling me about my dad, cause i told her dads side, and she said he hit her, thats why she broke up with him..I dont know.
Plus i've been sick...
because of me..
yes yes, laugh it up.
I dont know, its my bad month...Her birthday..The month my friend passed on, when i found out about my father...and more bullshit.
so im always tence this month anyway.
I stopped taking my medication...so am just in pain constantly..and i feel as if noone cares..thogh i know two people who truely do..and i dont ever want to hurt them in my entire life..but i allready did.
so am broken..got myself sicker then anything, im confused..and i havent slept for 2 days now..
every time i try to sleep..my cat wither wakes me up..or i sleep for about 5 minuets and wake up screaming or crying from these gorey, horendous nightmares i've been having non-stop.
and to the worst part, i dont even know if im dreaming or not anymore, one secont i look over, and i see a fucking dead person lying on the godamned floor choking up blood through its eyesockets and i scream shake my head, and look back, its gone. and my aunts just looking at me like "Wtf is wrong with you lately?"
Plus..I really killed my insides yesterday for chugging down so much energy drinks im so afraid to fall asleep..
i tryed taking my medication today, but i threw them up this morning well driving to school onaxident, then i just layed in bed the rest of the day..
when i felt a bit better i got to go see one of the houses we might be moving to. untill mom totally bashed my happyness by telling me about shit that i really dont want to be hearing, that made me want to spyral and fucking die right thier...
I have been in a pissy mood...because i really have alot on my sholders, and i just dont know what to do..

Other then that shit.

I had to write a story for reading class, it was 120 pages long, like our own version of a forbidden love based kinda like Romeo and Juliet.
Mine was about a vampire with a mortal whom he loved, and he got invited to a Masquerade for a meeting with other vampires, and she annoyed him to go, so they argued and she won, so when they whent the other vampires found out that she was a mortal, killed her and he killed himself a few seconts later.
yes...verry short horrible discription of it, but you get the point.
Everyone loves it, my teacher wanted to keep it, my mom brought it to work and literally everyone read it, and wrote some thank yous on a seperate piece of paper.
i read it to my Memere, and she absolutely loved it..thogh she hates vampires o_o

well..My head hurts..
im hungry..but about to puke.
i look so bloody Ghastly its not even funny.
well..Hope everything turns out better..if now..who knows..
Logging out.

No comments: