Sunday, March 16, 2008

NiGhTmArEs

What could be better then a swandive into the ashvault?

*cough* well okay...I havent been sleeping right..
I NEVER Really sleep at night anyway..but my doctors have been trying to use these medications these REALLY strong ass ones that you cant get up until the 4 or 5 houres are up..
well that dosent work...But...I kept having the same dream over and over...that kept waking me up every 5 minuets making me wake up screaming..then getting up..to take a shower or pase around the living room shaking to death as my cat stalked me..

well the dream was about..I was climbing a ladder of a tall sky scraper...And i sat over the edge, and then Dani calls on my cellphone...i answer and she screams "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! DIE!!! BURN IN HELL!!" i would throw my cellphone off the edge, and hold my head saying "what the fuck have i done?" a while after that...i would get up..and jump..crash through a store and land on some girl...then the shadows would appear from the floors like those folloers of seproth from final fantasy 7...but they would chase me..i would end up in like a high speed procuit with that..
then this book would appear and i'd get closed in it...i'd wake up laying in these flowery grass... all sunny and happy I look up and thiers misa..Thu...Dani...looking down at me smiling..they help me up and were all laughing, and go to the book store, i pick up this book, and its a fortune reader book..and each time i do it, it would show the Satanic symbol and blood would start to consume my hands as i was screaming, i look around and thu screams "HESE SUMMONED!? RUN!!" I just kept screaming, the place would grow dark, and this monster would tear me apart...i could feel it...burning in each grasp..i'd wake up like this...every time...Its horrible..
Anyone know what i could do?

1 comment:

Dani said...

...Wow...That's just scary...I liked your old dreams better. I hope nothing bad happens between us.